Strengthen your abilities as a controller and help your management team understand current economic issues through the latest trends in accounting, finance, human resources, treasury management, and business systems. In this course you will discuss leading-edge topics in managerial accounting and finance in a session that is packed with useful tips and practical guidance that you can apply immediately.
Course ID: SKSB
Annual Update for Controllers
- Identify current issues that impact the financial stability of your organization.
- Determine major trends in accounting, corporate finance, treasury management, and business systems.
- Recall key points of the 80/20 rule and understand its application.
- Identify best practices to manage working capital.
- Use new tools for business planning, forecasting, budgeting, and reporting.
• Leading-edge financial management tools and techniques • Excel tips and techniques • Human resource trends, ethics, generational differences, emotional intelligence, robotics and automation • New issues in treasury management and controllership • Current trends in information systems and technology • Current trends in leading and developing staff to increase productivity and profitability • Accounting as a complement to the sales function • Integrated Reporting
Who Should Attend
CFOs, controllers, treasurers, and other financial managers
Fields of StudyAuditing
Management experience in accounting, finance, or operations