Cyber threats come in all shapes, sizes, complexity and are ever-evolving. Attacks are causing great financial loss and serious damage to companies. There is not a simple one-size-fits all way to respond. Each organization must work to effectively mitigate the risk of data breaches. It is essential for each organization to establish a baseline for identifying critical components that must be incorporated into any cybersecurity risk management approach. Professionals working in firms or entities will learn how to keep abreast of the latest cybersecurity trends, manage risks, and ensure the right level of governance to safeguard their organization.
Course ID: CL4CRMP
Cybersecurity Risk Fundamentals
- Recognize inherent risks related to cybersecurity operations.
- Recall the components of an effective cybersecurity risk management program and identify the need for such a program in today’s environment.
- Distinguish between the various cybersecurity controls frameworks available.
- Identify cybersecurity controls and other risk management activities.
• Cyber threats and risks, including recent data breaches and privacy considerations • The importance of a cybersecurity risk management program and the cybersecurity description criteria • Various cybersecurity frameworks (i.e., NIST, ISO, TSC, etc.) • Cybersecurity controls and risk mitigation products
Who Should Attend
Firm practitioners performing consulting or advisory services
Fields of StudyAuditing