The accounting and finance profession is seeing seismic change because of new technologies, which are developing and launching ahead of the profession’s ability and willingness to adapt to them and take advantage of its benefits. Digital mindsets are reported to be one of the key barriers in the initial adoption of technology, its full use, and exploiting the opportunity it presents. Many early adopters are still experimenting but most of the market are in the late-majority category of adopters. This course will explain what it means to develop a digital mindset, including concepts related to agility, constant learning, thriving in ambiguity, curiosity, and innovation. Through tangible examples, this course will help participants gain knowledge about the competencies needed to thrive in today’s disruptive world, enhance employability, accelerate company performance, and manage the accelerating and relentless pace of change.
Course ID: CL4DYDM
Developing Your Digital Mindset
- Recognize the importance and value of developing a digital mindset.
- Identify the key concepts that are needed to successfully adopt a digital mindset.
- Recall the importance of constant learning and testing new ideas quickly in an ambiguous environment.
- Recognize how integrating technical, business, people, and leadership competencies set the stage for success in a digital environment.
• Constant learning • Agility • Failing fast • Decision-making • Creativity, innovation, and exploration • Change management
Who Should Attend
Accounting and finance professionals of any level who would like more insight into developing a digital mindset.
Fields of StudyManagement Services