Companies using Lean Accounting have better information for decision making, have simple and timely reports that are clearly understood by everyone in the company and they focus their business around the value created from their customers. Learn to minimize waste and create wealth in your organization through a lean accounting and management approach that improves profitability by streamlining operations. Provide customer value through target-costing and eliminate waste through value-stream management. Improve flow through capacity management. Achieve perfection through continuous process improvement. Those in both manufacturing and service industries can benefit from the techniques presented in this course.
Course ID: CL4LAMA
Lean Accounting and Management: Saving Money by Streamlining Operations
- Formulate a plan to increase profitability by increasing value to customers and clients.
- Identify ways to create excellence and customer-driven performance.
- Assess ways to improve the flow of products and services to the client.
- Evaluate critical processes to create perfection through continuous
• Basic principles of lean accounting and thinking • Target costing and budgeting • Value stream management • Capacity Management • Material requirements planning • Continuous process improvement • Performance management
Who Should Attend
Industry CPAs in middle and upper management and public practitioners responsible for productivity improvement
Fields of StudyAuditing
Management responsibility in finance, operations, or planning