In the competitive market place of today, the need to meet the needs of the customer at the lowest cost has never been greater. Competitive demands require companies to operate lean. Understanding what lean truly means is essential to developing a long term lean strategy that enhances the organization’s ability to thrive.
Course ID: LMLE
Lean Operations for a New Economy
- Utilize lean concepts, customer value & product concept and target costing
- Analyze product and service flow, & customer pull and demand analysis.
- Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand how to achieve perfection.
- Implement a lean system across various organizations.
Review the five principles of lean systems: Value, value stream, flow, pull, perfection in the process
Who Should Attend
CPAs or accountants at all levels of business & industry
Fields of StudyManagement Services