Tax compliance issues at death are sometimes confusing to practitioners because many lack experience in this area. This course provides you with a practical understanding of the issues involved in preparing the Connecticut Estate Tax Return.
Course ID: CTDT
The Complete Guide to Connecticut Death Taxation
To learn how to properly prepare the Connecticut Estate Tax Return.
- Connecticut death taxation – The law
- How to prepare a Connecticut Estate Tax Return
- Various postmortem estate planning issues involved in the preparation of the Connecticut Estate Tax Return
- Coordination with the Federal Estate Tax Return (Form 706)
- Coordination with estate administration issues
- Probate issues
- Non-probate issues
- Valuation issues
- Joint tenancy issues
Who Should Attend
CPAs, EAs, and attorneys
Fields of StudyTaxes