Everyone in business trains at some time, but most likely every day. Yet many have never learned the basics of training. Even professional teachers have not always been made aware of the differences between young vs. adult learners. Success in any organization, at any level, is dependent on an individual’s ability to effectively pass along knowledge.
Course ID: TFNT
Training for Non-Trainers
- Understand what the trainer brings to training
- Describe basic learning, communication, and thinking styles
- Understand Adult Learning
- Plan, set up, prepare and deliver training
- Apply the tools and materials needed for effective training in various settings
Using a course workbook, conduct interactive discussion with handouts and flipcharts. Subjects covered include factors that affect the learning process and learners, linking learning to employee satisfaction and engagement, goal-setting, and training inclusively to diverse audiences.
Who Should Attend
People who manage staff or people who need to train staff
Fields of StudyPersonnel/Human Resources