This course defines the characteristics of a disruptor while recognizing that not everyone is, or should be representing themselves as, a disruptor. This course will share insights and strategies for developing a disruptor’s mindset helping you to recognize when the best moments arise to be disruptive and/or creative.
Course ID: CULTDISR
What is the Cultural Role of a Disruptor?
- Define the role of a disruptor
- Get insights for managing a millennial disruptor from generations IY, Z and beyond
- Apply critical thinking and machine processing methods to share how to connect with a disruptor
- Recognize how much of your profile fits characteristics of a disruptor
- Discover the best methods for you to share your disruptor skills
- Clearly understand the obstacle and benefits for being a disruptor
Being a disruptor in your culture does not mean you are the source of chaos. Sharing these differences while pointing out how and when a culture may benefit from the influence of a disruptor are major topics for coverage.
Who Should Attend
Those who what to clearly understand how being a disruptor would influence their career path while benefiting the culture they work in.
Fields of StudyPersonal Development
Minimum of 1 year business experience