What got you here won’t get you there! The role of the Controller is no longer focused on closing the books and analyzing historical results. The Value-Added Controller has to have a broad range of skills not taught in the traditional accounting degree. Learn what it takes to position yourself as a contributing member of the management team and strategic partner to the C-Suite.
- Describe the top 10 skills of the Value-Added Controller
- Develop a high performing team
- Implement business process improvement strategies
- Identify trends impacting your organization
- Tell the story behind the numbers
- Present accounting information in order to be heard
Using case studies and group conversations, attendees will apply techniques and practice skills in real-life scenarios.
Business Learning Institute
Professional Area of Focus
CPE Field of Study
Business Management & Organization
Who Should Attend
Financial management professionals
Register for this Event
Alabama Society of CPAs – The Value-Added Controller