- The primary purpose of workpaper documentation, and minimum documentation requirements for workpaper preparers
- Best practices for documenting complex and subjective procedures and conclusions, such as estimates, substantive analytic procedures, etc.
- Tips for an efficient workpaper review process that complies with relevant standards
- Understanding the quality control standards and guidance related to a CPA firm’s responsibilities for its system of quality control
- The responsibilities of the engagement quality control reviewer in evaluating the significant judgments the engagement team made and conclusions reached in formulating the report
BFJ Financial Group
Register for this Event
BFJ PREP Webcast Preparation, Compilation, and Review Engagements: Update and Review