A basic understanding of data analytics using Excel can allow for CPA firms to immediately, and cost effectively, add value to their clients! This session introduces the value of a data analytics and how CPA firms can immediately stand out from other firms by bringing these capabilities to their clients, and potentially streamline their current work processes by taking advantage of Excel’s data analytics and visualization capabilities.
- Recognize why CPA firms should build a basic proficiency in data analytics
- Identify at least three areas the firm could target with their clients
- Identify opportunities to streamline the firm’s current workflow
- Identify tools used for developing basic data analytics skill set
- Why a basic data analytics skill set is essential
- How Excel can be leveraged – further than you think – to provide this differentiating service
- Learn what areas to target at your clients to provide immediate value to your clients and highlight your capabilities
Business Learning Institute
Professional Area of Focus
CPE Field of Study
Computer Software & Applications
Who Should Attend
Any CPA firm leader with an interest in understanding how today’s CPA firm can take advantage of data they have currently have to differentiate their services.
Register for this Course
CPA Firm Business Development: The Data Analytics Opportunity